Hello the Terrarian learns to draw

What do you guys want to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are pretty good!

I'll take Axios (ninja hood, adamentite chestplate, adamentite greaves, demon wings, obsidian shield, cross necklace, and eye color is red)

I love your style XD
Can I have a picture of myself and Mechanic fighting each other?
BqLPoKi.png

Here's a ref of me :
vampire_knives_by_ajidot-d8nqywx.jpg

and I'm sure you know Mechanic XD

Again, I like your style XD
Keep up the good work!

Could you do my glorious mage character that you can see in my profile image? If you need other reference images that's fine, just tell me and I'll fix it when I get home.

EDIT: Actually, I'll give 'em to ya even if you don't want them (deal with it). Here they are:
MyMageChar + Hat.png
MyMageChar - Cape.png

Just to give a better perspective of him :p

Last edited:
These are pretty good!

I'll take Axios (ninja hood, adamentite chestplate, adamentite greaves, demon wings, obsidian shield, cross necklace, and eye color is red)
Could you do my glorious mage character that you can see in my profile image? If you need other reference images that's fine, just tell me and I'll fix it when I get home.
I like this. Can you do my mage? View attachment 52685 View attachment 52686If he could be holding his bubble gun that would be great.
I love your style XD
Can I have a picture of myself and Mechanic fighting each other?
BqLPoKi.png

Here's a ref of me :
vampire_knives_by_ajidot-d8nqywx.jpg

and I'm sure you know Mechanic XD

Again, I like your style XD
Keep up the good work!
Mkaaaaay

Been thinking on it and made a decision. Could I possibly get a drawing of this character?
Lucid.jpg

He is called Lucidus and is my main character on my laptop world files.

Note: He is an elven character (might want to look at some D&D pics... although as long as his ears are not a mile long like in Warcraft then I should be good). Also, a few other things. He uses the Frostbrand sword and that bit on his back is a blue and white dyed Magic Quiver.

All those drawings are good :D
you are drawing on tablet isn't? you will progress in no time :p
and well, i want to request a request :p
WIN_20150518_005902.JPG

the armor is colored in red, it's holding the true night's edge......good luck and nice work :)

Good job, you've established yourself as an artist on these forums! Prepare for the tidal wave of requests all!
It already came. :p

Considering how long these will take her due to her schedule, I think putting requests on hold for now might be a good idea. Ultimately, her decision.

Last edited:
If I can squeeze in, I'd like you to try make Biscuit look heroic, knight-esque. He should be wearing a set of Spectre Armour, with no helmet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom