Hello the Terrarian learns to draw

What do you guys want to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I mean I figured would be obvious based on what this thread is about >.> Are you still planning on drawing for people

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. You have some amazing art here! I can't wait for requests to open.

Excession's badge of approval.png

Seems like there's one traditional art slot left so I'd like to request a warrior in spectre hood with winter cape dyed to silver color, frost breastplate and greaves dyed to black. Holding Influx Weaver in right hand and Terra Blade in the left. This is how my OC ( currently only in my head ) would look in Terraria.

Since I don't want the reply section of this thread to be barricaded with requests, I'll just put some artstuffs here so it won't be so barren. Some of you have already seen these on my profile, but oh well, I'M PUTTIN' EM HERE TOO

My brother and I have been working on a semi-project just for fun, we're painting all the Terraria spell books! we currently have 5 done so far (Water Bolt, Book of Skulls, Demon Scythe, Spell Tome, and Cursed Flames).
ccDPSUe.jpg
(cursed flames aren't shown in photo.)

I've also become a really big fan of this game called Entwined, so I drew something for them :D
ITsxlqB.jpg

Also, free photo of my art wall just cause :p
AQOoFld.jpg

Any opinions? Questions? Concerns?

Since I don't want the reply section of this thread to be barricaded with requests, I'll just put some artstuffs here so it won't be so barren. Some of you have already seen these on my profile, but oh well, I'M PUTTIN' EM HERE TOO

My brother and I have been working on a semi-project just for fun, we're painting all the Terraria spell books! we currently have 5 done so far (Water Bolt, Book of Skulls, Demon Scythe, Spell Tome, and Cursed Flames).
ccDPSUe.jpg

I've also become a really big fan of this game called Entwined, so I drew something for them :D
ITsxlqB.jpg

AQOoFld.jpg

Awesome!

I love the art wall (why am I not up there? XD) Also the entwined art is epic. I love how different the art style is.

I also really like the drawing of Dameon and the girl on his right. How you made the colored outline is really cool.

ccDPSUe.jpg

ITsxlqB.jpg

AQOoFld.jpg

Day 4013, still can't see requested arts from "Hello"... jk

These are some nice pieces of art, seen those on your profile, except for the books. The wall looks cute :dryadsmile:!

Yep, the spellbooks are cool and the colors in the Entwined fanart are awesome. I also like the picture of the silhouettes running with the moon in the background

Are you ever going to get to this, @Hello the Terrarian ? It's on the front page.
Oh, I must've skipped that, sorry. I'll put you on the list now. P.S. have ya got any reference photos?
I, though it does sound pushy, would also like to know if you plan on getting to this.
Sketch is currently in progress.
Awesome!

I love the art wall (why am I not up there? XD) Also the entwined art is epic. I love how different the art style is.

I also really like the drawing of Dameon and the girl on his right. How you made the colored outline is really cool.
Day 4013, still can't see requested arts from "Hello"... jk

These are some nice pieces of art, seen those on your profile, except for the books. The wall looks cute :dryadsmile:!
Yep, the spellbooks are cool and the colors in the Entwined fanart are awesome. I also like the picture of the silhouettes running with the moon in the background
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom