Hello there mighty Terraria Community!

Harutastic

Terrarian
Okay let's do this. *takes deep breath* Hello there y'all. My name's Harutastic, or Haru shortly. I guess you came to this thread to welcome me or something... good for you. What? You didn't expect me to say something intelligent now didn't you? *sigh* I'm a student, in my free time I do digital art (although I suck at it) and pixel art.

Okay what else? I'm also an anime fan. Unfortunately none of my friends like anime because they think it's too childish. Same goes with Terraria (the only reason I didn't kill them already is because they are my only friends). I like reading creepypastas aswell. Because who the hell needs sleep, right? I'm the type of person that just stays quiet in the back doodling in class and sometimes reading manga, because Japanese people are awesome.

Ehm I think this is all? Oh, one last thing... I like candies. Don't dare to touch my candy stash. No, don't. Don't. *Screams could be heard in the distance*

Oh, well hello! It seems everyone is so engrossed in 1.3 nobody noticed a pretty interesting intro thread. :3
Your friends sound like the sort of douches that I'm left to befriend in my school. Seem disgusted with my nerdy tendencies and love of learning, video games, etc. I'm not an anime fan but there are surely them just about everywhere, almost every fandom can be discovered here. I hail from the land of Nintendo. And hey, if you're going to try hiding candy from one of the most gluttonous kids around, think again. :3

Why hello there! Welcome to the Forums, where a land of creativity, imagination await you! With some stupidity too. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Okay let's do this. *takes deep breath* Hello there y'all. My name's Harutastic, or Haru shortly. I guess you came to this thread to welcome me or something... good for you. What? You didn't expect me to say something intelligent now didn't you? *sigh* I'm a student, in my free time I do digital art (although I suck at it) and pixel art.

Okay what else? I'm also an anime fan. Unfortunately none of my friends like anime because they think it's too childish. Same goes with Terraria (the only reason I didn't kill them already is because they are my only friends). I like reading creepypastas aswell. Because who the hell needs sleep, right? I'm the type of person that just stays quiet in the back doodling in class and sometimes reading manga, because Japanese people are awesome.

Ehm I think this is all? Oh, one last thing... I like candies. Don't dare to touch my candy stash. No, don't. Don't. *Screams could be heard in the distance*
Hi... I'm new. I kinda lost my interest in anime a year ago... I like candy and I read creepypasta

Back
Top Bottom