Hello there!

Terrarialorefan

Terrarian
Hi!
I'm exited to see and read all of the theories, ideas, and other things we talk about here!
I love to play games on my Windows 10 computer, PS4, and on mobile!
I enjoy 8, 16, and 32 bit games most, although I do enjoy others!
I also really love to uncover lore about games, even if they seem like a basic kid game.
I'm usually willing, and exited to take part in conversations, lore discussions, and other interesting things about Terraria, an always willing to hear your ideas, theories, and experiences of Terraria!

Nice, and welcome! 👋 😁

I love when I run into fellow Lore persons, it makes things a lot easier! I guess I'll start by asking a few questions about the Lore, that I still haven't decided on just yet myself!
  1. Do you believe that Moon Lord and Cthulhu are the same being in Terraria?
  2. It's stated in the Lore that the Dungeon used to be a vibrant city [gone to ruin], but the only evidence I've seen of a Lost City [in the game] is in the Underworld, what do you make of this?
  3. Do you personally think that the Solar/ Lunar Pillar Armies are "good guys" or "bad guys"?

Nice, and welcome! 👋 😁

I love when I run into fellow Lore persons, it makes things a lot easier! I guess I'll start by asking a few questions about the Lore, that I still haven't decided on just yet myself!
  1. Do you believe that Moon Lord and Cthulhu are the same being in Terraria?
  2. It's stated in the Lore that the Dungeon used to be a vibrant city [gone to ruin], but the only evidence I've seen of a Lost City [in the game] is in the Underworld, what do you make of this?
  3. Do you personally think that the Solar/ Lunar Pillar Armies are "good guys" or "bad guys"?
I dont think that the moon lord and cthulhu are the same, although they do look similar, I dont think that's the case.
And about the ruined city, I believe it could be partialy correct. I can't help noticing how there are undead creatures, and how there are locked chests, and traps. So this leads me to believe that it may have been some sort of underground stronghold, and made to defend from the enemies. Although, I do agree that there is not enough proof.
And about the lunar pillars, I highly agree that they are the "good guys", trying to prevent the player from unleashing some sort of sickness into the world. My proof is that when you defeat a pillar, You get different quotes. "Your mind goes numb" "You are overwhelmed with pain" and " Otherworldly voices linger around you" (Can't remember the true quote). And these quotes lead me to believe that by defeating the final pillar, you become so ill, that you begin to hallucinate, and you see the moon lord. Although I dont know why that Moon Lord can kill you, or that you recieve a reward upon defeating him. I also must add the fact that upon death during Mool Lord fight,you have to restart the pillars, and you get the same quotes agian. Almost as it you got cured from the sickness upon death.

Back
Top Bottom