Hello there

Jesen

Terrarian
Hi, I'm Jesen. I started playing Terraria years back, but ended up taking a break shortly after Hardmode was released due to personal issues. I've recently returned though and am starting a new playthrough. I noticed that I hadn't make an account here on the forums, so I figured now's as good a time as any.

I've noticed that a lot has added and/or changed since I last played. In terms of progress I've beaten the big three (EoC, EoW, Skeletron) and reached the Underworld. I haven't fought the Wall of Flesh, I don't feel ready to face Hardmode quite yet. I've acquired most of the pre-Hardmode NPCs with the exception of the Witch Doctor. Queen Bee is next, I guess.

Is there anything in particular I should keep in mind as I go along?

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, Jesen! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

[Has flashback of first (dozen) attempts of WoF...] *Shudders...* :nursecrying:

Wall of Flesh is scary... Mostly cause I'm... Well... I'm lava prone... and I sink... A lot... `:sigh:
But as with anything, persistence is key, and it sounds like you're having a great play-through so far! Queen Bee is challenging, but a lot of fun to fight.

Glad to have you join us on the forums, pretty much everyone here is friendly so if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to contact pretty much anyone here, myself, or a moderator! ~:happy:

Have fun on the forums and in-game! :dryadgrin:

I am sick of living.

Also, welcome to the forums! We all love the support of the community, so make yourself at home!

It is a lonely, dark night out.

Back
Top Bottom