Hello, world

Tyro

Steampunker
Hi all! I'm Tyro (rhymes with zero). I'm a disabled intersectional feminist blogger in the Seattle area. New to Terraria, I've had the game less than a week. I joined the forums in hopes of learning more about the game and bouncing ideas off of people. I'm very happy to be here and look forward to many rewarding conversations :)

Last edited:
Hello Tyro, welcome to the TCF :D

Feel free to ask questions in a new thread about the game when you're stuck or need help.

Hi all! I'm Tyro (rhymes with zero). I'm a disabled intersectional feminist blogger in the Seattle area. New to Terraria, I've had the game less than a week. I joined the forums in hopes of learning more about the game and bouncing ideas off of people. I'm very happy to be here and look forward to many rewarding conversations :)
You'll feel right at home in here, rest assured. You got potential and a lot of it.

I'm a big planner but I sometimes fail followthrough. I'm hoping community support will help me to stay motivated. Here's my base plan so far (makes more sense with sketches, but you should get the gist): Link (Google Docs)

I'm a big planner but I sometimes fail followthrough. I'm hoping community support will help me to stay motivated. Here's my base plan so far (makes more sense with sketches, but you should get the gist): Link (Google Docs)

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I'll give you credit for that extensive plan, I wouldn't have the patience to make such a thing. (The list, not the construction :))

As I see you are new to Terraria, I would be happy to help you out and get you going in the game! Just click on the Steam group link below, join the group, and place an application in the appropriate discussion board. Just read about it, and make sure it sounds like something you would like to do.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/terrariatutor

Hope to see you around! ;)

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I'll give you credit for that extensive plan, I wouldn't have the patience to make such a thing. (The list, not the construction :))

As I see you are new to Terraria, I would be happy to help you out and get you going in the game! Just click on the Steam group link below, join the group, and place an application in the appropriate discussion board. Just read about it, and make sure it sounds like something you would like to do.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/terrariatutor

Hope to see you around! ;)
Thanks, but I already got some help from one of my partners, and now I'm doing pretty well just reading stuff and occasionally asking advice :)

Build suggestions, help understanding mechanics, advice on how to proceed, etc etc.
Ah good. Suggestions I can be helpful with. If at any time you want feedback feel free to tag me.

The suggestion forums are a little slow currently, hopefully that'll pick up soon.

Back
Top Bottom