Mobile Hello world

Ozy-mandias

Terrarian
Hello all! I’m a mobile terraria user and have read the forums for a while now. I’ve played mobile since around 2013. I’ve been looking at getting the pc version, but I like having a life and I feel like I wouldn’t see my family for the first few months of that awesomeness.

I joined the forums to ask a question, and I can’t find where to post it. I’m making a world that can be my base for 1.3 when it comes and have put most of my features into place (event arena, chlorophyll farms, mushroom farm, complete crafting area, etc...) and am now working on a npc base. I was thinking about doing it underground, but don’t want anything to phase through the walls and kill my peeps. Would surrounding the base with a 1 tile border of lava kill wraiths, worms or anything else that can pass through walls? I don’t want to put hours into a build to the scrap it.

Just a note, right now the world is still pre hard mode, I’ve been pulling from my other worlds so I don’t have to fight the harder baddies while I build these bigger things.

Thanks!
Ozy

Back
Top Bottom