hello world!

JuanokuG4

Terrarian
hello, i am JuanokuG4, or just Juanoku...
i am a newbie in terraria since i got it recently, and am looking foward to seeing new patches and other new great stuff!
i rather not tell my age... but my birthday is 12/29, so it's a struggle
really aren't a complex guy, i'm hot-headed, don't like injustice (wich more often than not get's me a lot of problems), i am maybe a bit too lazy but like to help if i can, and i'm 5.84 feet tall (that is very troublesome)
i'm not very secure in social media, wich makes it so i don't like asking questions in forums and other media
but i am kinda stuck until i can be assured i can beat the eye of cthulu, since i don't know if i'm really ready with the things i have
so that's that
other than that i need to know a way to get better equipment since i can't access the underground dessert without being butchered
thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Welcome Juanoku, if you want to know my opinion on whether your equipment is good enough for the eye of cthulhu, I can answer that if you simply tell me what you have.

Welcome Juanoku, if you want to know my opinion on whether your equipment is good enough for the eye of cthulhu, I can answer that if you simply tell me what you have.
I have a platinum helm, the raincoat or cactus chestpiece and silver leggings, i have a trident, an enchanted boomerang, the topaz staff and max mana
Thank you for everything

I'd manage with that in normal mode, but I recommend having a full set of something, I'd recommend meteor armor with space gun (if you can survive in the corruption/crimson enough to break a shadow orb or crimson heart), although, if you manage to dodge well enough your staff and boomerang are enough to do the needed damage, grenades also help with the servants of cthulhu.

I'd manage with that in normal mode, but I recommend having a full set of something, I'd recommend meteor armor with space gun (if you can survive in the corruption/crimson enough to break a shadow orb or crimson heart), although, if you manage to dodge well enough your staff and boomerang are enough to do the needed damage, grenades also help with the servants of cthulhu.
Thank you! So i should venture into the crimson... there's also a jungle nearby and i thought about getting the grass sword, am i risking it?

If you want to, but it's generally better not to go at the eye with a sword, but you'll probably end up making it at some point anyway for the night's edge.

If you want to, but it's generally better not to go at the eye with a sword, but you'll probably end up making it at some point anyway for the night's edge.
also, i'm having difficulties finding crimson hearts, and i can't mine crimstone. can you help with that?
thank you

Welcome, Juanoku! I would recommend you to increase your hitpoint in to maximum, by gathering some crystal heart underground, and not the underground below the desert, the monsters are way too dangerous there. Therefore, fighting the the Eye of Cthulu would be much easier.

hello, and thanks to everyone who answered me. this is very late but i can confirm i have beaten the eye of cthulu! i lucked out and found and arhkalis in the jungle without even knowing what it was, quick google search showed i had one of the best starting game weapons! my only current difficulty is actually the same thing with the eye... insecurity. only this time it's with the brain. thak you again and bye!

Back
Top Bottom