Hello!

Hello Izzabelle, it's about time you made an introductory thread! x) I definitely assure you you'll have a fun time here, and fit right in within a few minutes.

Hello Izzabelle, it's about time you made an introductory thread! x) I definitely assure you you'll have a fun time here, and fit right in within a few minutes.
WHAT you don't want to fit In Isabelle don't listen to this weirdo!!!

WHAT you don't want to fit In Isabelle don't listen to this weirdo!!!
What? I'm not sure exactly who you are, but replying to every post made in this thread isn't necessary, and calling me a weirdo is a little ignorant of you, too. Let's just get back to introducing our new member Izzabelle.

Note to self: togofett thinks everyone's weird.
Due to this apparent fact I've calculated the possibility that, contrary to his beliefs, togofett might actually be the one true weird person. :eek:

OK, I think I'm going to be going now, togofett is making the assumption that were lame and are giving bad advice, even though we haven't even given any yet. Goodbye and good luck, togofett try to be a little less arrogant and a bit more sympathetic. ;)

Note to self: togofett thinks everyone's weird.
Due to this apparent fact I've calculated the possibility that, contrary to his beliefs, togofett might actually be the one true weird person. :eek:
Ummm... thats not really a self note now.

Back
Top Bottom