Hello!

Hello, my name is Lucas and I love terraria. My parents got me terraria a couples years back on the xbox one as I was really into Minecraft at the time, however terraria completely blew me away with how much content they had to offer. After I realised it was on game pass I quickly gave away my copy on disc to my friend as she wanted to play it too. Me and her have build massive worlds together and after the release of 1.4, we now have even more items at our finger tips to play around with! I greatly thank everyone who works on terraria for supplying the world with such an amazing game!

Hello, my name is Lucas and I love terraria. My parents got me terraria a couples years back on the xbox one as I was really into Minecraft at the time, however terraria completely blew me away with how much content they had to offer. After I realised it was on game pass I quickly gave away my copy on disc to my friend as she wanted to play it too. Me and her have build massive worlds together and after the release of 1.4, we now have even more items at our finger tips to play around with! I greatly thank everyone who works on terraria for supplying the world with such an amazing game!
I do too. In fact, you came to the real best and real official place online to share your Terraria experiences. Don't feel shy. There's no going wrong with creation collaborations.

I would like to wish you a happy forum exploration. And, please don't forget about status updates as a way to house less serious content and keep threads with a clearly-defined topic on track. `:)

I do too. In fact, you came to the real best and real official place online to share your Terraria experiences. Don't feel shy. There's no going wrong with creation collaborations.

I would like to wish you a happy forum exploration. And, please don't forget about status updates as a way to house less serious content and keep threads with a clearly-defined topic on track. `:)
Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom