Hello

DannieJ312

Steampunker
I am new to the world of Terraria. I have been a loyal Minecrafter for years and decided to give this game a try. It's pretty addicting, and I only have it on the mobile version so far. I'm getting it for PC in just a few weeks. I turn 24 on April 12. I have a three year old and a husband. We just celebrated our four year anniversary on March 12. Please, I don't need to hear how I started out too young. So let's just skip past that. I'm in love with Doctor Who, so that will always be something that you can start a conversation with me about. Anyway, it's great to be here and will definitely be posting a lot since I'm a complete noob. I do read the wiki though, so that helps some. Nice to meet you all in advanced. :)

That's my Oscar. He lives 1200 miles from me at the moment because I can't have him where I live so my mother in law has him. He's my little lion. I'm allergic to him too. Lol

My story exactly. But I jumped right into PC. Unfortunately, I've only just discovered the beautiful TCF.
The only reason I went for mobile first, was because for some reason I was awarded a free $20 in app store credit on Amazon, so I bought it. Can't wait to have the PC version. I watch Let's Plays and there is so much more in the PC version including your choice of difficulty and your choice of map size. Mobile is only the easiest difficulty and a map size smaller than the smallest on PC version.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427142942][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community!
We hope you enjoy your stay.
Don't worry, not all of us are clowns
Thank you Chadwick! I'm sure I'll love it here!

Yeah, idk why I got it. I was surprised it was legit. It said something about updating an app. I guess it was from updating the Amazon Shopping app. I got like six purchases with that credit. $20 is £13

Welcome! I remember first joining, the sheer enormous ness of the nice people. I'm sure you'll have a good time!
Thank you. Yes, everyone has been so nice! So far the Terraria fanbase is amazing.

She did...by far XD
£1=$1.50
So you got $3 and she got $20

Anyway, welcome to hell TCF! If you need any help feel free to Start a Conversation with me :)
Lol Thank you. xD

No problem. And you can almost ask anyone I'm on 24/7 damn near so reaching me isn't difficult. Do you have any special tallents? (Drawing, writing, coding, etc.)
No I don't. I can't draw lol and I'd like to learn coding. I don't have any special talents. I haven't discovered any anyway. Astronomy is my passion.

Back
Top Bottom