Hello!

hey, welcome, yer brothers are quite the characters, and you will be the third in the menagerie eh?

well, Im zeskorion. ye can call me zesko. I wear a trenchcoat and fedora, and like fire. I also am pretty much the opposite of other people who wear fedoras and sometimes trenchcoats

hey, welcome, yer brothers are quite the characters, and you will be the third in the menagerie eh?

well, Im zeskorion. ye can call me zesko. I wear a trenchcoat and fedora, and like fire. I also am pretty much the opposite of other people who wear fedoras and sometimes trenchcoats
You mean Tīru who is always depicted in a trenchoat, and fedora? *sigh*

Fite?

What other way is there, we should embrace out tribal traditions and fite for Valentine's respect and hand in marriage honor.
I do not need to fite for honor. and to fight for a woman is so primative

anyways, its like stag beetles

when the big buff dudes are fighting, the lildouche comes in and grabs the woman

but I am not interested in valentine, or any other woman, or man, for that matter.

so please, no petty squabbles. save that for twitch chat

I do not need to fite for honor. and to fight for a woman is so primative

anyways, its like stag beetles

when the big buff dudes are fighting, the lildouche comes in and grabs the woman

but I am not interested in valentine, or any other woman, or man, for that matter.

so please, no petty squabbles. save that for twitch chat
I learned more about stag beetles in this post then I did on my research paper. Can you help me with arithmetic too?

Agreed.

*Reads thread.* *Gets popcorn.* Well, that was something.

I'm late and I know it, but hi. Can't say I know either Pixel or Imperial very well ( or at all ), but you seem chill.
I wish you good luck on your journey in the wonderful world of TCF.

Back
Top Bottom