Hello :)

What's your favorite class?

• Total voters

Calsan

Terrarian
Hello people of the Community Forum! My name is Calsan! I have played Terraria ever since my brother bought it on our Xbox360 three years ago! And yes, sadly I have heard that the Xbox360 will not be getting anymore updates(Like 1.3) because of the old hardware it has can't handle 1.3. Good luck to all of you Terrarians who play on the Xbox One and PS4! I do have Terraria on my laptop though so if you want to play just add me on Steam. My user is calsan0617.

So I play on PC also. My favorite class is Mage and my favorite magic weapon is the Crystal Serpent because you can get it at the start of hardmode and it really helps with most hardmode bosses! What's your favorite class?

I used to be, (and still am) very ranged in any game with RPG-esque classes.
However, terraria's mage loadout took the cake with the last prism. Just this thing... Need I say more? :p

I also love YoYos

Guess I'll hafta bite the bullet and get the Xbox one when the next update comes out.
I can copy all my stuff from the 360 right?

How are we making the transition easier for our users?

• You will be able to upload your worlds from old-gen platforms and transfer them to current-gen – we have been focusing heavily on cross-saves over the past few months and will continue to do so in order to be 100% certain that this is functional for everyone.

• We are working with Sony and Microsoft to help make the transition as smooth as possible for current owners – keep an eye out for some exciting promotions!

Source: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile.47156/
As far as I'm aware, yes. Contact a member of staff to double check if you'd like :)

Yeah I feel you PizzaBones73. Sadly, I don't have the money to buy an Xbox One :( I play on PC too though, but I WOULD like to see how it feels playing 1.3 on console. Maybe I can get my brother to buy Terraria on his PS4. Maybe....:)
[doublepost=1469904753,1469904616][/doublepost]
Hey Calsan!
So the update we got on 360 a couple weeks ago will be the last one?

No, there will be another bugfix, but after that no more updates for old gen consoles. :( R.I.P Xbox360/PS3

If you want the feel of how Terraria feels on console, why don't you just use a controller with the PC version? :p Or do you want to play with the Console exclusive content?

If you want the feel of how Terraria feels on console, why don't you just use a controller with the PC version? :p Or do you want to play with the Console exclusive content?

I want to play with console exclusive content, like Ocram. But I have not tried playing PC with my xbox controller yet, I'll try that now and see how it feels.

Tbh I totally forgot that the PC version had controller support ;-;

Fair enough, and yeah, PC has controller support - there's a lot of presets on there (you can pick the XBox default setup I think?) Have fun! :)

Thanks for reminding me of that! I really like it and I think I might use it sometimes. It's fun! The only thing is on Xbox i'm used to having two buttons to jump. Now on the PC version it's harder for me because my "Jump" button is A and on Xbox It's A and pressing down the left stick button.

You can configure that yourself - change buttons and such to your personal preference :) That way, you have your own custom profile that suits your playing style.

Yeah I know. That's what I did with my normal PC controls. I switched them up. The only similarities are the move buttons."WASD"

Back
Top Bottom