PC Hello:)

Skeletron0824

Terrarian
I have several hobbies including: 3-D printing, Video games, Streaming, Legos, and of coarse playing terraria. Some stuff ill do but don't consider a hobby includes: Most sports, riding my bike, and eating foreign foods. My favorite meal is dumplings and rice with my homemade dumpling sauce. I love terraria and have spent around 259 hours on terraria and have 84/88 achievements done on steam. I also have at least 120 hours on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox 1 combined. I look forward to being part of this community more by making an account:)

I have several hobbies including: 3-D printing, Video games, Streaming, Legos, and of coarse playing terraria. Some stuff ill do but don't consider a hobby includes: Most sports, riding my bike, and eating foreign foods. My favorite meal is dumplings and rice with my homemade dumpling sauce. I love terraria and have spent around 259 hours on terraria and have 84/88 achievements done on steam. I also have at least 120 hours on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox 1 combined. I look forward to being part of this community more by making an account:)
Hi there @Skeletron0824, glad to have you join us here. What type of things have you been able to 3D print?

Back
Top Bottom