• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hello!!

Regenerate

Terrarian
Hey there! My name's Regenerate, but you can call me Regen!

When it comes to introductions I'm a bit of a shy guy, y'know. But now that I've gotten that out of the way, I've been playing Terraria for quite a bit (I have around 800 hours on steam). I've always liked playing modded Terraria but vanilla is also quite fun to play. My favourite class to play, if I do play as a class, is the ranger class. I like shooting bosses and DESTROYING THEM.

Anyways, I am looking forward to being on the forums and having some fun!

Unit One

Staff member
Hey there! My name's Regenerate, but you can call me Regen!

When it comes to introductions I'm a bit of a shy guy, y'know. But now that I've gotten that out of the way, I've been playing Terraria for quite a bit (I have around 800 hours on steam). I've always liked playing modded Terraria but vanilla is also quite fun to play. My favourite class to play, if I do play as a class, is the ranger class. I like shooting bosses and DESTROYING THEM.

Anyways, I am looking forward to being on the forums and having some fun!
Hi @Regenerate, glad to have you join us. :)

Top Bottom