PC Hello!

Thanadrax

Terrarian
Hello there, I am new to Terraria community, yet for quite a while i am a big fan of game itself and plenty of mods for it since 2015. I mostly love this game for its hilarious gameplay mixed with nice visuals, so I hope that sticking to its community is a really good idea by seeing how much amazing projects people make. Maybe i will make some too once i get brave enough for it.
My favourite creature in Terraria is a bunny, and my favourite mods are Calamity and Spirit mod. Cheers

Welcome to the forums, Thanadrax. I personally don't tend to mod the game that much. Want a dragon?

Here.
dragon_mountains___commission_by_yessys_dcyiw0r-pre.png

Hey @Thanadrax welcome to the terraria forums. You will find that sticking to the community is a good idea as it’s the best place to: get the first look at release dates or development news, talk about things you did in the game or talk about what you think would be a good addition.

You got so much request @Defure!

Hmm... seeing you guys asking dragon picture makes me remember, that I haven't got it either. So how about another one, @Defure, that you think fits my current avatar.

I'm honestly quite surprised by the amount of people that asked for a Dragon in this introduction thread. But at least that means that more people get to have their own Dragon!

I think you should lock this thread now thanardrax. People have said hi, people got dragons usually a hi thread doesn’t last more that a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom