PC Hellstone: Come and get it while it's hot

Syrrath

Official Terrarian
I offer Hellstone bars. A lot of hellstone bars.

--Hereby I guarantee that all hellstone and obsidian is mined naturally from normally generated medium worlds. --

The prices are as following:

10 Bars: 5 Lenses or 5 Gems
50 Bars: 22 Lenses or 22 Gems

One Stack (99 Bars): 40 Lenses or 40 Gems or one Turtle Shell

3 Stacks: 120 Lenses or 120 Gems or 2 Turtle shells

One Row (10 Stacks): 350 Lenses or 350 Gems or 6 Turtle shells or one broken hero sword

One Chest (40 Stacks): 1200 Lenses/Gems or 20 Turtle shells or 3 broken hero swords.

--The prices can be negotiated, and switched out to different items (not coins) --

i am looking for a broken heros sword, i play multi player and thats the world i got the first one in, but i cant play in that world. i would like one, i have turtle shells to trade for 1 broken hero sword.

i am looking for a broken heros sword, i play multi player and thats the world i got the first one in, but i cant play in that world. i would like one, i have turtle shells to trade for 1 broken hero sword.

Alright, I'll take a look if I still have one.
That would be 6 Turtle shells.

i would like a 1 chest full if you are still selling

Still selling, although yopu need to keep in mind that due to this being a pre-1.4 offer, a stack will still only consist of 99 bars. That would be 3960 bars.

Message me in direct messages with the preferred paying method (gems/lenses/turtle shells/broken hero swords) and your steam name(or friend code), so that we can hook up and trade the bars.

Different items work as payment as well, as long as its not coins.

Hey,
I got 8 Lenses and 18 Amyethst and about 13 Platinum Bars. Could I get 60 Bars? Maybe more or less depending on what you think

Back
Top Bottom