Hellstone solar cultist

Joker The Hunter

Steampunker
Well... This one have a little history behind of the creation. on the work-in-progress texture pack there was a guy wanting help with his mod (ideas, programating and art... you get it), I offered my help and he accepted and I gave him one idea, a hellstone robe, a upgrade for mages that have no itens of hellstone, then when I made the art of it I thinked "this robe can be cool for a texture, I think I can do I again for the 1.4 version (tmodloader is in 1.3.something and on 1.4 all sprites was remade so I neded to make it again)" and so this texture was born, hope you enjoy!

Capture 2021-01-22 15_07_09.png

Attachments

• hellstone robe.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 235
This is honestly a really interesting concept, I'd honestly love to see a Hellstone robe as a a final gem robe upgrade in pre - Hardmode that say, has some special properties like imbuing all magic attacks with fire. Does the pack currently only resprite the Cultist robe/hood or does it also resprite the Lunatic Cultist?

Either way, great work!

This is honestly a really interesting concept, I'd honestly love to see a Hellstone robe as a a final gem robe upgrade in pre - Hardmode that say, has some special properties like imbuing all magic attacks with fire. Does the pack currently only resprite the Cultist robe/hood or does it also resprite the Lunatic Cultist?

Either way, great work!
we are doing it and stopped for a while, I don't know when we are going to start doing again but he was having problems with the programation of it, the mod is really small so don't expect too much of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom