Console HELP AAAAAAA

did Plantera give you trouble too?

• yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I just added that info to amph boots so now no-one will be confused again
EDIT: Idea, since both Terraspark and Amph are vanity-compatable, you can use that slot to switch them as you see fit.

The Moon Shell melee bonus is obselete once you defeat the mechs.
I added it cos i couldn't think of anything better.

Hey any tips on what accesories i should get? im keeping frostspark boots wings and cloud in a ballon any suggestions? i can make a moon shell rn if that helps

Let's see...

WEAPONS:
Death Sickle - This is one of your best choices for Plantera.
Megashark + Stormbow - It looks as if you are melee-centric so just don't use these.

ARMOUR: Clorophyte - Unfortunately you just chose one of the trashiest armours of that stage. Consider switching to Turtle.

EQUIPMENT:
1: Demon Wings - This is your best choice of accessory out of the ones you have. However, it may help to get better Wings.
2: Sandstorm in a Bottle - No no no. This is actually hindering you.
3: Balloon Pufferfish - Why... why are you using this?
4: Cobalt Shield - Knockback resistance is pretty meh by the time you get to Plantera.
5: Hermes Boots - This is currently a waste of a slot. Try upgrading to Amphibian Boots.

My recommendations:

WEAPONS:
Death Sickle
Terra Blade

ARMOUR: Turtle

EQUIPMENT:
1: Wings
2: Amphibian Boots
3: Shield of Cthulhu (EXPERT ONLY) or if in Normal, Moon Shell
4: Brain of Confusion (EXPERT ONLY) or if in Normal, Warrior Emblem
5: Frozen Turtle Shell

ARENA:
Dig out a huge (100x100) area in the UG Jungle, then place platforms to make an arena. If you are really desperate, add a house for the Nurse.
You can then use the circling strategy with the Terra Blade.
I killed like 10 motheens no hero swords cobalt shield is for no stun lock I’m in normal and don’t know the best pre plantera wings

I killed like 10 motheens no hero swords
R U SRS? 10 MOTHRONS???
cobalt shield is for no stun lock
Yeah, no, you won't get stunlocked if you fly fast using your wings and the Frog Legs. It's very very unlikely you would get stunlocked anyway, it's a bad use of a slot.
I’m in normal
I provided alts for the expert items in case you were in normal.
don’t know the best pre plantera wings
Frog legs + demon wings would be fine really.

They arent that rare i think they are a fishing drop a fishing quest drop and a crate drop.also make a house in the jungle and make the withc doctor live their at night he will sell leaf wings for 1 platinum.
don't have 1 platinum and leaf wings are the worst wings in the game besides like fledgling wings or smth but that's a journey mode item which is not on console

ok, sooooooooo, i had the EXACT same problem so i can help, have you ever been on youtube and seen people doing those teleporter vids to defeat plantera? wellllllllll, i watched one of those and had to try a few times but i did it, just search how to defeat plantera with teleporters, and done

Back
Top Bottom