Help! Cannot install Game Launcher because Game Launcher file cannot be found in Save-data folder.

Trekko727

Terrarian
Tried so many times installing Game Launcher with different settings at the point where it says:
Select a valid Terraria Assembly (.exe)
Location of Terraria Assembly (i.e. Terraria.exe or TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe):
instinctly, I placed this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe (its probably correct)
BUT NO! its all wrong. Installer says:

Error:Exception Occured:GLI.Save
Could not find part of the path 'C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Terraria\
Game Launcher\TerrariaOriginal.gli3
Can someone correct the installer (add this to the Game Launcher, and if was there, instructions aren't clear. don't make separate parts like install tconfig and tapi and other things and make juice.) or tell me how to install. the original website doesn't have clear instruction.
Thank you in advance.

Try changing the name of your Terraria save file to Terraria.exe, this happened to me too, and this worked.
I'll try it tomorrow, hopefully it works. Thank you for the suggestion to fix it.
EDIT: I just remembered that installer requires a executable file and not just the folder but I will try your suggestion.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post but I was right that the folder wont work. Is there another solution to installing Game Launcher properly?
EDIT: my bad wrong section of post. didn't see a technical support.

Last edited:
you need to pres ok and next with this in the box C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe Game Launcher is in terraria local files on steam (and sory for english i am from poland )

Back
Top Bottom