Mobile Help!!! Game Freezes after defeating WoF.

MrDeejaay

Terrarian
I love playing this game in computer and even played mobile version in the early 1.3 version (cracked). And now that i have the cash to buy it from playstore, i am now reliving my terraria days ^_^ however, i am encountering a bug in converting the world into hardmode. Everytime i defeat the wall of flesh, the game always freezes, forcing me to close the game (i waited at least 10mins). Then if i relog my character and world, it does not save my progress. Can someone look into this? and can someone recommend anything? i really want to play this game :( . I have attached a picture, i already defeated WoF multiple times and got the same result, i also did wait a 10-20mins waiting, but no progress... The game just freezes and also the progressbar stops... if i exit the game, it just loads on pre-hardmode world... Thank you in advance ^_^ I hope that my 300+ php won't be wasted :(

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 410
I love playing this game in computer and even played mobile version in the early 1.3 version (cracked). And now that i have the cash to buy it from playstore, i am now reliving my terraria days ^_^ however, i am encountering a bug in converting the world into hardmode. Everytime i defeat the wall of flesh, the game always freezes, forcing me to close the game (i waited at least 10mins). Then if i relog my character and world, it does not save my progress. Can someone look into this? and can someone recommend anything? i really want to play this game :( . I have attached a picture, i already defeated WoF multiple times and got the same result, i also did wait a 10-20mins waiting, but no progress... The game just freezes and also the progressbar stops... if i exit the game, it just loads on pre-hardmode world... Thank you in advance ^_^ I hope that my 300+ php won't be wasted :(
Hi there @MrDeejaay, welcome to the forums. :)

Depending on your device it can take a very long time for the world to convert to hardmode. I’d say that waiting for over 20 minutes may be necessary.

Here’s what I suggest:
  • Defeat the Wall of Flesh again (you’re becoming a champion at this by now, haha) and wait, wait, wait. Even if the progress percent stops, keep waiting. Set a timer for 10 minutes, and check on it after that. Keep waiting. Set a timer for 10 more minutes, then check on it. Keep waiting. Set another timer, and so on and so forth.
  • And/or, you can upload your world here, I can go into it, kill WoF, convert the world to hardmode, save it, and upload the world in its hardmode state here. Whatever items the WOF drops I’ll place in a chest at natural spawn for you.
Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Thanks for the Feedback and the offer ^_^ I don't know why and where the bug is, but i solved the problem by teleporting using the magic mirror (or teleport potion) as soon as i've defeated the WoF. Happily, the loots from the WoF was still there when I returned again to the placfe where i defeated it. Waiting for 10mins does not work for me, and my phone was not that cheap hehe. Maybe the bug was from the MIUI 11 update from my Xiaomi Note 8 pro. Thanks again and Happy gaming to all

Back
Top Bottom