Help Getting Started In Terraria!

did this help you?

• Total voters

pixelslime9910

Terrarian
Well hello fellow Terrarians! as i am new to the forums and i have decided to make this my first post.
Cheers to all of your first posts!

anyway this thread is to help you get started out in terraria

now lets get started.
the first thing that will happen after you have purchased terraria and logged on is a screen popping up that lets you make characters and select them
to play with.

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION.

here you will create your character, blue skin red hair orange pants or shoes, you can change to all of the colors you want to
but first pick a gender will your character be a strong and brave male or a shy and beautiful female?
once you have picked your gender proceed to change colors on everything that you are wearing. Including your eye color!
hair stylists can rapidly change your hair to almost every color and shape by clicking the button that is currently displayed as
hair 1 just a little F.Y.I.
now next section

SPAWNING IN

once you have spawned in find some trees. beware the slime's,:joy: in groups they can overcome new players such as yourself.
after chopping chopping and more chopping wood from the trees pull out your pick and go berserk in the dirt, mine up about 50-100 stone, just for starters.
now craft a workbench you can access the crafting menu by pressing the Esc button and moving your mouse to the bottom left corner,
after crafting the workbench go and find a nice large spot of ground that fits your liking, make sure it is a large area because you will need room to spawn in npcs later in the game.

BUILDING YOUR FIRST HOUSE

first place down your crafting bench near your desired plot of land
and craft wood backdrop about 200-300 next craft some torches using gel, be very careful getting the gel from slime`s because you are an early player
and can easily get killed.
after crafting torches craft a table a chair and a door, build a wood house, make sure the dimensions of the house are 8x10 or greater then use
wood backdrop and fill in the whole house place down the table chair and door, use your common sense, i think you know where a door goes.
after frantically placing down appliances plop down a torch on the wall and the guide should respawn in it.
well congrats first house, first shelter. now continue brave adventurer on to the next section.

FIRST NIGHT

dont go outside until dawn, seriously.

MINING

on your second day you should probably start to mine some stuff up, find a nearby cave craft about 50 torches and quickly make some wood armor, atleast.
then start adventuring in the caves. if you find some good loot, coins, a magic mirror or a few shiny ores go up to the surface and put it in a chest witch you will most likely find in the caves.
and remember first rule of mining (in my opinion) DONT GET SWARMED!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
i wont say any more about mining because it truly is a grand adventure.

and there you go a nice little group of information to help you get started in terraria.

SWARM!!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: (nurse not amused):nurse:

Back
Top Bottom