Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Having a guy add me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TTV Townze

Terrarian
Hello my names Townze :)

I originally owned a Mac ( laptop ) and played terraria on it.
I put my terraria files in something called a LaCie Thunderbolt.
I now own a windows 10 and when i browse my terraria files it says I have no world or player folders
I went back to my laptop to see if it was only in the Lacie Thunderbolt and the folders were no where to be found
I even tried unplugging the Lacie Thunderbolt and using just the laptop and the files are still missing

The Mac version now only has like changelog and terraria the game itself in the folder

The Windows folder has a bunch of what looks to be useless crap ?????
- Content
- Change log
- CSteamworks.dll
- Desktop - Shortcut
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64
- installscript.vdf
- Relogic.Native.dll
- serverconfig
- start-server
- start-server-steam-friends
- start-server-steam-private
- steam_api.dll
- steam_appid
- Terraria
- TerrariaServer
- xnafx40_redlist

I dont know what any of these things are ! All I know is when I click on a couple of these apps its asking me to install something ?

I installed custom maps just to play for fun on Mac ? I dont know if that may be a issue or have nothing to do with the problem ?

I honestly dont care if my characters are all deleted or removed ! I just want to be able to download mods and have a proper world and player folder !

I was told to reach out to the forums

Was hoping someone would reach out to help me :). I will even offer a decent sized award in items from other games if your curious ????? Im desperate to fix this issue. I see all these cool things people are doing and would love to do them on my stream myself

So, when you moved your Terraria files to your external HDD (the LaCie Thunderbolt). You browsed to ~/Library/Application Support/Terraria and copied the Worlds and Players folder onto the HDD, right? You're saying now when you go to browse to them they are missing, but there are other files on there?

I'm confused as to what is preventing you from launching the game through steam, you purchased your copy correct? This isn't a pirated version, and you're attempting to launch it by clicking play in your steam library?

Back
Top Bottom