PC Help: How do I install a custom Wave Bank?

Step 1: Download the Wavebank you want to use.
Step 2: Navigate to your Terraria Content folder (default path should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content, you can also right click on Terraria in Steam, hit Properties, then Local Files, Browse Local Files, and open the Content folder)
Step 3: Remove Wave Bank.xwb, put it somewhere safe you can find it again.
Step 4: Re-name the Wavebank you want to use to Wave Bank and place it in the terraria/content folder.
Step 5: Enjoy!

Step 2: Navigate to your Terraria Content folder (default path should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content, you can also right click on Terraria in Steam, hit Properties, then Local Files, Browse Local Files, and open the Content folder)
Step 4: Re-name the Wavebank you want to use to Wave Bank and place it in the terraria/content folder.
Thank you soo much! Im going to have so much fun now! :D

this forces my music setting to go to 0%. If i put it back up it goes back down. Verifying integrity and deleting config did nothing to resolve this

Yeah this happens to me anyone know the reason why? (yes i know this was posted in 2016 and 2017 and the issue has probably been fixed but i still dont know how to fix)

I did that but it does not work and when i try there is two things that happen: 1) The music setting gets resetted to 0 and i can't make it go back up. 2) It starts loading in but the loading sunflower thing just keeps loading, I left it like that for a day and still it shows its loading. You have an idea?

I did that but it does not work and when i try there is two things that happen: 1) The music setting gets resetted to 0 and i can't make it go back up. 2) It starts loading in but the loading sunflower thing just keeps loading, I left it like that for a day and still it shows its loading. You have an idea?
The wave bank you are trying to install is out of date. There needs to be 89 tracks as of the latest patch, and it also needs to be specially built for this update (1.4.1.2) to stop the sunflower load.

The wave bank you are trying to install is out of date. There needs to be 89 tracks as of the latest patch, and it also needs to be specially built for this update (1.4.1.2) to stop the sunflower load.
so, how can i build wavebank for 1.4.1.2?

so, how can i build wavebank for 1.4.1.2?
It's the same process as usual, just one extra step -- change the property of "In Memory" to "Streaming" for the wave bank. If you're using the quick wave bank program, just check the "Streaming" box under advanced options.

It's the same process as usual, just one extra step -- change the property of "In Memory" to "Streaming" for the wave bank. If you're using the quick wave bank program, just check the "Streaming" box under advanced options.
really thx buddy... TvT

Back
Top Bottom