Help! I can't find plantera's bulb!

Asgord

Terrarian
I deafeted all 3 mech bosses, then wait for 30-40 minutes in AFK and then started searching for bulb. I spent about 4 hours and didn't find it! Even after another hour of waiting it didn't spawn. I have explored almost all jungle caves. (sorry for my bad English, it's my second language)
20200218121621_1.jpg

It's clear from your screenshot that the underground jungle still has lots of spots left unexplored (all the dark sections below the jungle). I reccomend you search there.

It can take some time to find one, since they don't spawn that fast (in my experience), but yeah, like darthmorf stated, you barely touched the jungle, so there could be two dozen bulbs waiting in the parts you didn't explore.
Time to get back in there, Indy! 🤠

Something i found incredibly helpful in a tutorial on how to farm Plantera which is a super easy farm to set up - it works really well and all you need to do is provide time for them to spawn.

If you don't want to do the wiring and what not and traps the principle still applies, build a underground area and turn it to jungle for plantera to grow. I do highly suggest the video though, it works wonders.

One of the ways to find the bulbs is through exploration. They'll also begin to populate the jungle more and more with enough time, so you'll eventually find one of them.

Eine Möglichkeit, die Glühbirnen zu finden, ist die Erkundung. Mit der Zeit werden sie auch beginnen, den Dschungel immer mehr zu bevölkern, sodass Sie irgendwann einen von ihnen finden werden.
Ich kann das Ding, das der Spawn ist, nicht finden. PLANTERA braucht Hilfe, um es zu finden. Ich spiele auf dem Handy und habe alle drei Mechaniker-Bosse getötet
Bitte helfen Sie mir

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619_211923_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20230619_211923_Terraria.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom