Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shut up! Eisa

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

EisaGaming

Terrarian
Help! i don't get the lucky coin i farm more than 9 priavte i don't get any lucky coin right now help! how i get!

Builda house on Ocean and make Nurse live there. Then start doing invasions. Since you'll be at ocean, the Pirates will drop maps too, so you will be able to farm drops and maps at the same time. Aftersetting that it's just a matter of RNG, I have burned more than 30 Maps and I still didn't get one Lucky Coin. So, good luck on farming!

PS if you get a Coin Gun I would pay a lot for it :)

Interesting! I just found a Lucky Coin but only after 120+ pirate invasions. Along the way I got 8 Coin Guns, which are supposed to be even rarer than Lucky Coins. I am now sick of seeing pirates! :merchantconfused:

I wonder if the odds of getting the coin and the Coin Gun changed somehow in 1.3.2.1?

EDIT: Sorry @SteveisNoob, I only kept one of the Coin Guns and it's not for sale.

Last edited:
Ive got a chest full of discount cards, pirate staffs and lucky coins. Its the coin guns thats eluding me. ive got a chest and a half full of pirate maps so.. guess I can keep on grinding :p

Build a grinder with pressure plates that activate spear traps from the jungle temple at an ocean, so the pirates die in and can drop golden furniture, lucky coins, coin guns, and more maps, among other loot. It may take a while, but it should eventually drop a coin.

Back
Top Bottom