tModLoader (Help?) Items within inventory just up and vanish after picking the same item up off the ground

I'm not sure whether or not this question has been asked but for me I cannot find anything related to what I'm searching for, so without a furtherado-
I'm currently playing Calamity with Overhaul and for some bizarre reason now (I'm not too sure if this has happened to me before), anytime I pick up an item, it'll just be deleted from my inventory, the moment I witnessed it was when I was placing down Heart Lanterns in an artificial jungle, I was placing them down and then decided to remove one, and when I picked it up, It just went up in smoke, it was gone, and just today, my 300+ Bone Torches just up and vanished after picking up a singular torch. I attempted to search the problem up but all I would end up finding are outdated topics or topics related to vanilla. As to how it or what is causing it to vanish, I think I usually had the items themselves favorited to my inventory, but I think the heart lanterns were not favorited at the time, though I could be very wrong. I attempted to enter and exit my world and that doesn't work, so it's not a visual bug.
Not sure if the bug either originates from a mod or from the version of Terraria or Tmodloader itself, so that's why I'm asking. I am also afraid of losing a key item in my Terraria Overhaul Revengance Playthrough, so I really wanna figure out this problem rn. I also started this playthrough around October 15, so this hadn't happened me until yesterday on October 23rd.
The current mods I have installed/enabled are as followed:
Recipe Browser
Overhaul
Calamity (No Music)
Calamity (with Music)
Boss Check List
I'm positive that every mod is up-to-date as well. and these mods should be within the threshold of space for tmodloader

EDIT: okay, nvm, I accidentally misplaced the bone torches, they were not a victim to the vanishing, guess I might of put them away by accident while emptying my inventory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom