tModLoader Help Making a Mod (Xheron's Fury)

Xheron's anger has been burning against this world ever since your ancestors deceived him. He has sent his minions to enforce his rule. Other various creatures have come along to assist. Fight against his rule until you face the final challenge. Xheron himself.
I am attempting to make a mod with the name Xheron's Fury.
(This is a content mod, not a quality of life mod).
I aim to add a new mode, Legendary Mode, activated by signing The Contract obtained from the beginning. I intend to add many bosses, weapons, armor sets, and more.

I need help from many people who know how to code and sprite, as I am not sure how to code, and I am terrible at spriting.
I will also take people that will help come up with ideas.
I would like to add music specific to this mod, so I need people to help create music and sound effects.

Estimated Count Over Time:
1 New Mode (Legendary Mode)
Around 1000 Total Items
14 Bosses
250+ Weapons
20+ Tools
90+ Enemies (Excluding Bosses)
14 Armor Sets
125+ Accessories
4 Town NPCs
200+ General Crafting Materials
8 Ores

If you'd like to join, here's the Discord link!
Join the Xheron's Fury Discord Server!

Note: This mod is only slightly in development. It is slowly being added onto, as only one person is assisting me currently.

Last edited:
Do you think this project is too large of a task? I'm just wondering, so could you please let me know?

Last edited:
Wow, that's a perfect example of dreaming big.
If you don't even have the base for the mod, you can't expect to add so many things in the project.
Do you even have ideas for each content that is going to be added? If not, only add the things you feel like they should be added, for example:
If you add a boss, It'll need equipments. Take it slowly.

Wow, that's a perfect example of dreaming big.
If you don't even have the base for the mod, you can't expect to add so many things in the project.
Do you even have ideas for each content that is going to be added? If not, only add the things you feel like they should be added, for example:
If you add a boss, It'll need equipments. Take it slowly.
I have the base of the mod, and the basic idea of the mod (Which mainly is that Xheron, the Abyssal Abomination, has a minions that try to stop you from defeating him.) I have been coming up with various ideas for content in this mod for a while now, I just haven't been able to make it happen. I am also pretty much being forced to take it slowly since the only one helping me is usually inactive. The estimate is for what I want when the project is pretty much finished. That pretty much sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom