Help me decide

Hirundo

Skeletron
What is the best equipment for a multi-class? I was recommended solar armor but I hate the enemy aggro increase. My most used weapon is the zenith. I got also some tips to use vortex and hallowed armor with melee helm. I think holy protection is great from the hallowed one. But vortex stealth is good for hiding in a anarchy server.

I do a full melee, so I'm not the best person to look to, but I'd recommend magic and summoning with a hint of melee, so go for the nebula armor, but with terraprisma(if you can get it) and your zenith, also with the last prism, and do magic and summoning accessories

I would suggest the Stardust armor with the Terraprisma, and the zenith. If you want the range, just get some infinite arrows and bullets and a mana flower accessory for magic. But that's for single player; on an anarchy server you could substitute the vortex armor with an invis potion.

Thanks! I think about nebula armor I can use also terraprisma! Invisible potions or psycho knife can replace vortex stealth and I can also use mana flower. I like terraspark boots mainly for lava immunity cause on anarchy it can save ur life! Liquidwalking is also great. Plus shiny stone or a celestial? Soaring insignia is a must have for me! I use celestial starboard and witch's broom.

I say choose between a mount or wings for that accessory slot. For mounts, either the Fishron or the Pirate mount.

What accessory slot? Celestial starboard are best, but the broom is a lot better! Pirate ship mount is hard to operate and has trouble turning plus it cannot fit in three block tall spaces! I only use the broom when I want to hover or just stay in the air not having to press jump and down.

Weapons whatever you want thats powerful, and accesories what you want thats cool

But best armor for multiclass is beetle armor with shell, sure it still gives increase of enemies target you, but the shell chestpiece compensates with the damage protecting beetles.
heck, you can survive one dungeon guardian hit with 3 beetles!

Back
Top Bottom