Xbox One HELP ME PLEASE

akrobeau

Skeletron Prime
PLEASE HELP ME!!! I was going onto my main character and I pressed something (IDK what) and it copied the character below it and pasted it OVER my main character! Now my main character's gone!!! Is there any way to get it back?
Edit: And no, I have not backed my game up before this.

I don't think there's any way to get it back, but if you still have your old world, you can go on it with a new character and use stuff from chests, so you won't have to start over.

You probably acidentallly pulled RT and downloaded the last uploaded character from your 360. See if you can transfer your main character from your 360. You'll probably lose some progress, but it may be better than the character you currently have.

I sincerely hope Pipeworks will make it harder to transfer. The way Engine did is an accident waiting to happen.

You probably acidentallly pulled RT and downloaded the last uploaded character from your 360. See if you can transfer your main character from your 360. You'll probably lose some progress, but it may be better than the character you currently have.

I sincerely hope Pipeworks will make it harder to transfer. The way Engine did is an accident waiting to happen.
No I it made an exact copy of the character after the main one. And THEN I accidentally deleted the slot. So yep, it’s gone.

I don't think there's any way to get it back, but if you still have your old world, you can go on it with a new character and use stuff from chests, so you won't have to start over.
I only use Piggy Banks and Safes for my weapons (and anything else useful), junk in the chests.

Back
Top Bottom