Help me prepare for hardmode

Had most of that except for imps and aura rod but I beat him yesterday how to get imps and lighting aura rod?
Imp Staff is made from Hellstone bars, it's probably the first thing a player should make once they get down there. Lighting Aura Rod is bought from the Tavernkeep, he gives you 5 free Defender medal and that's what the wiki advised to buy with them, so I did -- and boy was it useful! (The Wiki is there to help, use it!)

Note that as it happens I'm playing as a mage/summoner, the different Tavernkeep sentries are linked to classes by the armor you'll get later, and that one is "quick melee". I haven't yet done the Army in Hardmode, once I do (and earn more medals) I might go over to Flameburst so I can use the magic-classed armor, or stick with Lightning for the extra protection of the light-melee armor. All the Tavernkeep armor gives you major minion bonuses and boosts your sentry limit outside of the Army events -- I'm really liking the Queen Spider sentry right now.

Only hellstone bars?
[doublepost=1507414428,1507413950][/doublepost]Lol it's not on 3ds but it's on everything else lol:p
[doublepost=1507414489][/doublepost]Dat luck tho
[doublepost=1507414551][/doublepost]Also tavern keep still eludes me....
[doublepost=1507414908][/doublepost]And lol my crimson is littered with patches of corruption
[doublepost=1507414925][/doublepost]And bits if jungle

Um. Looking back there, the Tavernkeep is also Desktop only, presumably along with the whole Old One's Army thing. I seem to recall that 3DS is a few versions behind desktop. Definitely look through the Wiki, it notes all the platform differences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom