1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Console Help me to defeat WOF

Discussion in 'Console In-Game Support' started by DaCrazyGamer, May 20, 2018.

1. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

I've been repetitivly fighting the wall of flesh for about a day or 2 now and I can't beat him, I have full molten armour and heres my weapons i have; Nights edge, Pheonix blaster, Molten fury (with 2387 ammo), Star Cannon, Flower of fire, Sunfury and vilethorn.

I obviosly use health potions too and I've built the hell bridge... Help meh plez

2. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

1526774095484875650000.jpg Thats my full inventory

3. Wesbrine

Wesbrine Official Terrarian

Equipment?

4. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

1526774432743358672348.jpg thats the equipment

5. Wesbrine

I don't see the necessity of bringing the flippers to fight the Wall of Flesh (Unless you planned to flood the place). Do you have a better Accessory?

6. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

No i dont..

7. Wesbrine

What Biomes have you been through and what bosses have you fought?

8. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

Ive found each biome (Jungle, snow, corrupt and desert) And I have defeated Skeletron, EOC and Eater of worlds. And Queen bee I almost forgot

9. Wesbrine

I suggest you go and fight the Queen Bee for both practice as well as a way to get a Hornet Staff, even if you don't plan on being a summoner you can still use summon weapons, so you have some back up and more skill in fighting. And maybe along side that get the Feral Claws.

10. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

Ive defeated queen bee 3 times and I can't find any more bee biome thingos Idk if I got Hornet staff ill check my chests rn Edit: Dont have it xD

11. Wesbrine

The Hornet Staff isn't something you receive, it's crafted with Bee Wax.

12. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

I sold that........

13. Wesbrine

hmm... Do you still have Hellstone from when you made your armor?

14. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

No I sold that too for my star cannon but i can easily go get more

15. Wesbrine

Alright, if you get around 17 Hellstone bars, you should be able to craft a Imp Staff, another summon weapon, more powerful then the Bee Staff

16. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

Sure thats ez I'll use my Obsidian skin potions

17. Wesbrine

Other then that, you should make sure you have used up the full amount of Crystals Hearts you can get.

18. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

I just completed crafting the imp staff and yes I already have maximum hearts

19. Wesbrine

Alright, it might be better if you had your friends join you, however you might not be in a situation to do that (Assuming that is the Console Version your on).

20. DaCrazyGamer

DaCrazyGamer Terrarian

I only have 1 friend with the same console as me and they don't wanna help me beat the wof thats why I made this thread also as I was typing I killed a voodoo demon