• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Help me to defeat WOF

DaCrazyGamer

Terrarian
I've been repetitivly fighting the wall of flesh for about a day or 2 now and I can't beat him, I have full molten armour and heres my weapons i have; Nights edge, Pheonix blaster, Molten fury (with 2387 ammo), Star Cannon, Flower of fire, Sunfury and vilethorn.

I obviosly use health potions too and I've built the hell bridge... Help meh plez

Wesbrine

Official Terrarian
I don't see the necessity of bringing the flippers to fight the Wall of Flesh (Unless you planned to flood the place). Do you have a better Accessory?

DaCrazyGamer

Terrarian
Ive found each biome (Jungle, snow, corrupt and desert) And I have defeated Skeletron, EOC and Eater of worlds. And Queen bee I almost forgot

DaCrazyGamer

Terrarian
Ive defeated queen bee 3 times and I can't find any more bee biome thingos Idk if I got Hornet staff ill check my chests rn Edit: Dont have it xD

Wesbrine

Official Terrarian
Other then that, you should make sure you have used up the full amount of Crystals Hearts you can get.

Wesbrine

Official Terrarian
I just completed crafting the imp staff and yes I already have maximum hearts
Alright, it might be better if you had your friends join you, however you might not be in a situation to do that (Assuming that is the Console Version your on).

DaCrazyGamer

Terrarian
I only have 1 friend with the same console as me and they don't wanna help me beat the wof thats why I made this thread also as I was typing I killed a voodoo demon

Top Bottom