• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console Help me to defeat WOF

Wesbrine

Official Terrarian
I only have 1 friend with the same console as me and they don't wanna help me beat the wof thats why I made this thread also as I was typing I killed a voodoo demon
As much as I would like to join, I don't have the console version, and I doubt I even have the same console as you have. However, if you went to the Public Discord for Terraria, there might be a few individuals that would want to join.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Some things to get:
Colbalt sheild (found in dungeoun chests)
Multiple Honeyfin (fished in honey)
Some kind of grappling hook
A house with the nurse somewhere along the hellbridge
Buff potions

A tip: The eyes have less defense than the mouth

Good luck!

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been repetitivly fighting the wall of flesh for about a day or 2 now and I can't beat him, I have full molten armour and heres my weapons i have; Nights edge, Pheonix blaster, Molten fury (with 2387 ammo), Star Cannon, Flower of fire, Sunfury and vilethorn.

I obviosly use health potions too and I've built the hell bridge... Help meh plez
Hi @DaCrazyGamer, you can try the Quick Hookup section to find other players. Console’s Quick Hookup is here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/quick-hookup.133/

Top Bottom