Console Help me to defeat WOF

DaCrazyGamer

Terrarian
I've been repetitivly fighting the wall of flesh for about a day or 2 now and I can't beat him, I have full molten armour and heres my weapons i have; Nights edge, Pheonix blaster, Molten fury (with 2387 ammo), Star Cannon, Flower of fire, Sunfury and vilethorn.

I obviosly use health potions too and I've built the hell bridge... Help meh plez

1526774095484875650000.jpg
Thats my full inventory

I don't see the necessity of bringing the flippers to fight the Wall of Flesh (Unless you planned to flood the place). Do you have a better Accessory?

Ive found each biome (Jungle, snow, corrupt and desert) And I have defeated Skeletron, EOC and Eater of worlds. And Queen bee I almost forgot

Ive defeated queen bee 3 times and I can't find any more bee biome thingos Idk if I got Hornet staff ill check my chests rn Edit: Dont have it xD

Other then that, you should make sure you have used up the full amount of Crystals Hearts you can get.

I just completed crafting the imp staff and yes I already have maximum hearts
Alright, it might be better if you had your friends join you, however you might not be in a situation to do that (Assuming that is the Console Version your on).

I only have 1 friend with the same console as me and they don't wanna help me beat the wof thats why I made this thread also as I was typing I killed a voodoo demon

Back
Top Bottom