help me to fix this pls its my first time making a mod

szejmon

Skeletron
1650720418941.png

You need to install the .net dependencies that come with VS 2019. They are not included in VS 2022 if you're using that version.

You can download it in addition to other versions, you just need to install the .net dependencies that comes with it.

so i tried downloading visual studio 2019 cus from what i understand i need to do that and i dont think i can do taht for free i need some sort of subscription is there any way i cud do this with vc 2022 commununity or any other free alternative?

No by subscription they want you to sign into a Microsoft account and you just haven't found the right page as visual studio 2019 community is free just like vs2022 is,
If you go here you can download Visual Studio 2019 Community for free direct from Microsoft Download here (edit that download might just be an update file, if it is please let me know)

Last edited:
No by subscription they want you to sign into a Microsoft account and you just haven't found the right page as visual studio 2019 community is free just like vs2022 is,
If you go here you can download Visual Studio 2019 Community for free direct from Microsoft Download here (edit that download might just be an update file, if it is please let me know)
dude thanks so much it worked I was almost about the wipe my PC to try to fix this your a life saver

Back
Top Bottom