Help meeh!

Lynx

Terrarian
So I've been struggling to compose something prett ymuch relevant for my style of singing.It'll be basically a rock-hip-hop combination. I'll give you something to start from. I want you guys to help me continue the song.

[Beginning - ballad style]
When you'd wrap your arms around my neck
I felt like I'm in Heaven
When you'd frown and tears would fall again
I promissed I'd be there for you

[Pre-chorus]
but now I'm gone
And I'm never coming back for you

[Hip-hop verse pl0x] !

Feel free to criticize,correct any grammar mistake and express your opinion. Let's make something big :O

I don't know, I'm very ignorant about music, composition and stuff. My arts area is drawing.
When I have no ideas to draw, I look to my heart and think what I feel in a abstract or representative way. When this doesn't work, I do the same with other people. Try to use representative and abstract terms, like comparative verses to objects or the way that things happens.

I hope I helped in some way...

Trust me I tried everything I could. Me being a rock person,I don't really understand hip-hop/rap or w/e. Not the way it's structured. I go for pure feels and leave rhymes behind. That's why I can't get inspired in what means Rap.

I felt like I'm in Heaven
I promissed I'd be there for you
I can't really help you out song-wise, but I can help out with grammar (I'm kinda a stickler about grammar). I could explain everything in detail if you'd like, but I'll just show you what it's supposed to look like. :happy:

I'd feel like I'm in Heaven
I'd promise I'd be there for you

Hope it helped!

Back
Top Bottom