Help my terraria is not working!

Ramioji

Terrarian
I have tried deleting my file cofig.jsp and it is still not working i need help! this happend when i tried downloading tmodloader from steam and once it downloaded neither of them worked. i am in a serious panic please help.

Btw i tried ONLY deleting config.jsp nothing else except also deleting tmodloader

i think none of those are what i need im asking this guy for help

maybe you can help me?

I have tried deleting my file cofig.jsp and it is still not working i need help! this happend when i tried downloading tmodloader from steam and once it downloaded neither of them worked. i am in a serious panic please help.
Hi there @Ramioji, welcome to the forums. If you can explain in better detail what your issue is, that would help. The more details that you give about what exact steps you took, what exact errors you get, etc are helpful.

I think this is the wrong section.
Try the PC bugs discussion section.
Hi @Agent Sandstorm Σ, next time if you see a thread that might be in the wrong section, you can use the Report button to let the forum staff know. If you post about it in the thread, that sometimes makes the original poster create a duplicate thread in another section, and it’s much easier if the forum staff just moves the first thread. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom