Help my world got deleted

Vibro

Terrarian
my world got deleted and i cant get it back and i did the guide for it but it did not please help me

If you’re playing on a computer you can dig through the trash to find your world if you have not recently cleared it. As for all other platforms, there is no way to recover a deleted world without jailbreak.

i tried doing what you said to do
There are a couple of things that could go wrong despite what I said: the world file is missing in the trash or putting the world file back into Terraria doesn’t restore it. Which is it, or is it something else? I’m assuming-given the context from both of our messages-you mean you tried the former but I really need you to specify.

There are a couple of things that could go wrong despite what I said: the world file is missing in the trash or putting the world file back into Terraria doesn’t restore it. Which is it, or is it something else? I’m assuming-given the context from both of our messages-you mean you tried the former but I really need you to specify.
Actually, it deletes the file forever if done via the game itself. you have to delete the world through files if you ever want it back. Same with MC.

Back
Top Bottom