Mobile Help the elderly

Lord Lag

Terrarian
I have about 300 hours in on the old version of Terarria purchased from Amazon, on my 1st generation kindle fire. I bought a new kindle and want to bring my guy or at least all of my guys hard earned items to my new game. I seem to be screwed. I can't cloud save the old game, I have a google drive but I'm too much of a knob to figure out how to add the old fire and back up Terraria onto that. Does anyone have a way to get my stuff over to the newer and I'm sure much cooler version of the game? I don't have lots of free time (kids) I really, really don't want to start back at square one with a wooden sword when I had all the biome weapons, terra blade, paladin hammer, etc....

Help an old gamer out if you can.

Thanks

You can copy player saves and world saves to a different device using the cloud save feature and manual backup, as long as your two devices are the same platform (both are iOS, both are google play).

See this thread for how to move your saves to the cloud: Mobile Backup Instructions

Once they are on the cloud, you should be able to go on a different device, log in to the same iCloud account or Google Play account and they'll be there.

Make sure you can get to your saves from your tablet before deleting them from your phone.

This is a quote from Unit One a Moderator.

Thank you Teranova and darthorf for trying to help. The cloudsave option was killed by 505 for older amazon versions when the newer version was launched and the older systems were frozen out of getting updates. As for trying to use google play of google cloud, it seems older kindles were set up to not be compatible with google play or google stuff in general. When I try to go to google play I get a message my browser isn't supported and than am redirected to amazon.

Perhaps with this additional info someone out there has another idea???

Thank you Teranova and darthorf for trying to help. The cloudsave option was killed by 505 for older amazon versions when the newer version was launched and the older systems were frozen out of getting updates. As for trying to use google play of google cloud, it seems older kindles were set up to not be compatible with google play or google stuff in general. When I try to go to google play I get a message my browser isn't supported and than am redirected to amazon.

Perhaps with this additional info someone out there has another idea???
If you've got the first generation Kindle Fire, I'm pretty sure that bringing over your save files to a new device won't be possible, I'm sorry to say.

If you've got the first generation Kindle Fire, I'm pretty sure that bringing over your save files to a new device won't be possible, I'm sorry to say.

Yes I have a first generation kindle fire, and I'm sorry to say it seems you are correct. I was hoping someone knew some kind of trick (completely legal of course) or program that would assist with a transfer. Well if anyone has any brilliant ideas let me know. Too bad Amazon customers seem to be getting a raw deal.

Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom