Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
05/04/2021 1:05:31
System.InvalidOperationException: This resource could not be created.
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.AudioEngine..ctor(String settingsFile, TimeSpan lookAheadTime, String rendererId)
en Terraria.Audio.LegacyAudioSystem..ctor()
en Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
en Terraria.Main.Initialize()
en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
en Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

Welcome to the forums votrexz!
This seems to be a problem some players are experiencing with the 1.4.2 update. I have reported it to the devs for further investigation. As a workaround, please try plugging in headphones or speakers, even if you don't use them while playing. Other players have reported this has fixed the issue for them.

(And if you could please refer to my questions in the following thread and provide any additional info, that would be very much appreciated! :)
PC - Game Doesn't Load, Comes Up with Error Message )

Welcome to the forums votrexz!
This seems to be a problem some players are experiencing with the 1.4.2 update. I have reported it to the devs for further investigation. As a workaround, please try plugging in headphones or speakers, even if you don't use them while playing. Other players have reported this has fixed the issue for them.

(And if you could please refer to my questions in the following thread and provide any additional info, that would be very much appreciated! :)
PC - Game Doesn't Load, Comes Up with Error Message )
Sorry for the question, but have you notified the developers about this? this is a problem that happens to a lot of people, and it has been going on for 6 years. I really want to play terraria, please help us :(

Sorry for the question, but have you notified the developers about this? this is a problem that happens to a lot of people, and it has been going on for 6 years. I really want to play terraria, please help us :(
Yep, it's known to the developers. I wasn't aware it was still occurring. Does it still affect you with 1.4.3.6?

Yep, it's known to the developers. I wasn't aware it was still occurring. Does it still affect you with 1.4.3.6?
I feel relieved knowing that the developers already know this, and yes, it's still happening, and there are several reports from people here about this error, but I hope it gets fixed (excuse my english, I used google translate)

Back
Top Bottom