tModLoader Help Wanted - Hailstorm Mod (Late Development)

CallieFirestone

Terrarian
-Introduction-

Hailstorm is a mod that expands the biomes of ice and space as well as adding a new one. This mod is supposed to keep true to the base game while adding some things to spice it off.

-Direction-

Like the name, this mod aims to expand the tundra biome and the blizzard weather inside the tundra biome. We also aim to make this mod balanced, more unique, and letting people have fun with this mod in their playthroughs!

-Current Progress-

It adds 2 new mechanics which is the new Engineer Class. The Engineer Class has 4 types of weapons which are Sentries, Electric Guns, Dispensers and Traps. Engineer's Sentries are pretty different from Summoner's which means you have to build them with the correct materials. Engineer's Guns require electricity unlike Ranged Guns that use bullets. Dispensers are crafted with iron and shoot bullets/arrows like their blocky counterparts. Traps are well traps, they work the same. It also adds 50- 53 items, 3 bosses with 1 being planned and 1 new class.

-Team-

We have 3 developers including myself, we have a coder and a musician, while I am mainly a spriter. We are in need of 2 brainstormers, 2 sound designers and 1 - 2 coders.

-Discord Server-

Discord server: Join the Hailstorm Mod Discord Server!

if you want to apply, go to my discord dms

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom