Help with Drunk Seed world

Joe Dolca

Empress of Light
So I managed to figure out the dungeon is underground but... how do I fight skeletron? My only point of access to the dungeon dumps me in Dungeon Guardian range, and I get obliterated every time. Is there some sort of trick I don't know about?

Nope just bad luck for the dungeon generation
Isn’t your point of access the tree, should have one long tunnel down to the beginning of the dungeon where the old man is?

The rules for a Drunk World Seed are a bit different than Vanilla Game, it relies on a good portion of Veteran knowledge to navigate.

In this specific instance, you're expected to battle with Skeletron underground, but if you're familiar with the Plantera fight, just treat this battle the same way. "The Old Man" should be located in a small room, off-to-the-side, somewhere inside the Dungeon, speak to him first during the Night, before going any lower into the Dungeon!

20201122183127_1a.jpg

The rules for a Drunk World Seed are a bit different than Vanilla Game, it relies on a good portion of Veteran knowledge to navigate.

In this specific instance, you're expected to battle with Skeletron underground, but if you're familiar with the Plantera fight, just treat this battle the same way. "The Old Man" should be located in a small room, off-to-the-side, somewhere inside the Dungeon, speak to him first during the Night, before going any lower into the Dungeon!

View attachment 379383

So uuuh, what do I do? My old man house is IN the guardian spawn zone XD

update: actually, I just figured it out.
The guardians only seem to spawn as soon as you enter the area which has dungeon brick wall, which means I can dig around to the side of the room and speak to the old man once he gets near the wall. Which means all I have to do is speak to him during the day and keep the gui up so he can't walk away once it becomes night, then I can summon skeletron...
This should be tedious lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom