Help with Duke Fishron on Expert

crimmy

Terrarian
I currently have full Beetle armor and a Solar Eruption and am STILL struggling to kill Duke Fishron on Expert mode. I have 98 defense and still die very, very quickly. I was able to kill Duke with ease on Normal mode, but expert seems to be giving me problems even with post-Pillars gear. If anyone has any suggestions on a strategy or different gear I could use, it would mean a lot.
Thanks

Do you have an arena? I can do Fishron without an arena on normal, but expert needs more prep.

The thing that helps me the most is spawning EoC a few times to leave emergency piles of hearts around for a quick top up when waiting for potion sickness to wear off.

If you can use a melee weapon that works at distance that can also help. Solar Eruption is strong, but you need to get close which is not a good idea with expert Fishron.

The thing that helps me the most is spawning EoC a few times to leave emergency piles of hearts around for a quick top up when waiting for potion sickness to wear off
Holy :red: that’s genius. I never thought of doing it myself even though it seems kind of obvious in retrospect, but that’s a great idea.

I currently have full Beetle armor and a Solar Eruption and am STILL struggling to kill Duke Fishron on Expert mode. I have 98 defense and still die very, very quickly. I was able to kill Duke with ease on Normal mode, but expert seems to be giving me problems even with post-Pillars gear. If anyone has any suggestions on a strategy or different gear I could use, it would mean a lot.
Thanks
Are you leaving the ocean? Fishron will enrage if you leave the ocean. Also, try using Daybreak, the other Solar Pillar weapon. That one is long ranged.

Back
Top Bottom