Help with getting a save

cooltop101

Terrarian
A long time ago I pirated terraria on my phone(sorry) and I got enough money to actually pay for it but I had to uninstall to update it so I made a backup of my world then redownloaded it from the play store and well my player and world is gone so is there any way to like upload a save to the cloud saves or not have root to place the save. In the save location, I made lots of progress and really dont want to start again

Lack of Content, Disrespectful Behavior - While we do not condone piracy here, posting comments that do not further the discussion and/or are of a rude nature are not allowed.
Your fault for pirating.

Im not sure where the game saves on Android, but if you have your world and player backed up already, you can just upload them using a filemanager on your device - it has to be rooted tho - into the worlds and players folder and when you boot up the game, it should work.

Congratulations on buying the game, piracy sucks.

Seeing as you said you had to update the game, im unsure if it will work or not. You might just be better off restarting and clean, legitimate world.

Calling someone a fool isn't okay just because its "your thing".
You fool. By pirating, you took upon yourself the responsibility for what happens to your game. If you were to have bought it legitimately in the first place, you would have received my sympathy. However, you should know that illegitimate app use comes with risks.

I believe that I put this far better than that fool @DestroyerOfTheDestroyer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1415896917][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, puny mortals, I often call people fools. It's my thing.

Back
Top Bottom