PS4 Help With Making A Killswitch

Chuggs Gaming

Duke Fishron
This is a bird engine that I believe DicemanX designed a while back. Apparently, when teleporting in, the engine was activated and spawned a bird. The bird went through activating all the dart traps and then activated the statue once again, spawning another bird, and then hitting a pressure plate at the end that activated a a dart trap that killed it. It's a never-ending cycle.

Anyway, I want to create something similar. The issue is that the mechanism cannot be shut off. You either have to get very far from it or kill the bird yourself.

I'm trying to figure out a way to have this thing run on it's own before I just hit a switch and shut it off manually. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608-175950_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210608-175950_Chrome.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
Well, you can just simply make it so that when you flips the switch, both the original dart trap and an additional super dart trap under the original super dart trap at the end of this tunnel activates, and it kills the bird, shutting off the engine. When you flip the level on, a bird is then spawned (you can use a faulty logic lamp for a signal both when on and off)

Well, you can just simply make it so that when you flips the switch, both the original dart trap and an additional super dart trap under the original super dart trap at the end of this tunnel activates, and it kills the bird, shutting off the engine. When you flip the level on, a bird is then spawned (you can use a faulty logic lamp for a signal both when on and off)
Thank you. You gave me an idea. I was over-complicating this. Adding a dart trap at the end of the tunnel facing the bird statue that runs on a second switch kills the bird and shuts it down. Problem solved! Thanks again.

Edit: typo

Back
Top Bottom