Xbox One Help with Wall of Flesh

Mahto

Terrarian
Can somebody help me beat this boss? I alway get him down to bout quarter health then I die, would just really appreciate some help. My Gt is: Xx DeMoN69 xX

mind you i almost have everything in the game so i'm actually down for helping people out and would love some mates to mess around with and i dont mind getting on to play terraria. send me a message on XBL @ atlasroar and just tell me you're from the forums and i'll gladly play. i just got my fishron mount so i'll be using that more often than not XD.

whoops sorry didnt realize you were xbox1 bud

i just got my fishron mount so i'll be using that more often than not XD.
Fishron mount:
Cute_Fishron.gif
isn't in the console version yet, you meant pigron mount:
Mount_Pigron.png
witch is obtained by fishing?

Fishron mount:
Cute_Fishron.gif
isn't in the console version yet, you meant pigron mount:
Mount_Pigron.png
witch is obtained by fishing?

yep XD sorry, took me a while to get it and i honestly like having it to mess around on....now on to the bee if i can get it to drop........if its in ._.

yep XD sorry, took me a while to get it and i honestly like having it to mess around on....now on to the bee if i can get it to drop........if its in ._.
The Bee
Mount_Bee.png
and Slime
Mount_Slime.png
mounts aren't in. I advice you not to look for them until the next update.

The Bee and Slime mounts aren't in. I advice you not to look for them until the next update.

ahh yeah i figured on the slime. i farm king on a regular basis during the frost moon/pumpkin moon events. all the heart/mana drops keep me alive for simple wave running. i just hadnt gotten around to the queen as she is ...well out of the way, lol. but thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom