Xbox One Help, world wont finish saving/autosaving

FtheDestroyer

Terrarian
So, i recently began digging away at my world, making hellevators and spraying the clentaminator with the intent of getting full purity. This caused a lot of the map to be revealed, and i noticed my world loads noticeably slower. Not only that, but if i try to make another trench and then spray it, the game will become stuck upon trying to save and exit. Does anyone know a fix?

So, i recently began digging away at my world, making hellevators and spraying the clentaminator with the intent of getting full purity. This caused a lot of the map to be revealed, and i noticed my world loads noticeably slower. Not only that, but if i try to make another trench and then spray it, the game will become stuck upon trying to save and exit. Does anyone know a fix?
Not ideal, but you could try to disable the map from the main menu before loading the world, and see if that helps. The problem is that you won’t have a map anymore though.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Not ideal, but you could try to disable the map from the main menu before loading the world, and see if that helps. The problem is that you won’t have a map anymore though.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game
Oh, I see. I think that should work since the problem is mainly in the map. If anything i can also transfer my stuff to a fresh char so the map is reset. Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom