3DS Help world wont load (3ds)

First of all, sorry if i am in the wrong area, I dont know where to go for this, also i am very new here. Anyways, on my main world i am in hardcore, no mech bosses, got a working chlorophyte farm, and a home above the ocean. I saved and left my world to go to a new world to get more wood. I came back to my main world and it closed the game during the loading section. I can tell when this happens when my game freezes. Please help me as i have invested alot of time into this world and i really want to play it. If this is important, i play on a new nintendo 3ds xl.

Hi, I'm sorry to say it sounds like your world is corrupted, and is no longer playable. It seems to be completely random and can strike at any time. You have my complete sympathy because I recently went back to check on something after a year of not player, opened a couple of worlds I don't care about just in case (because I have had worlds suddenly up and die on me), and lo and behold when I tried to enter my main storage world, it crashed.

I also play on a N3DSXL, but I've heard this also happens on normal 3DS devices as well.

Sorry, man, I'm afraid you'll have to start anew.

Back
Top Bottom