Xbox One Help

Jsmaximus

Terrarian
Ok so lately I’ve been back on terraria and all of a sudden it starts freezing and crashing. I’d get to the ocean part of the map and it would freeze and crash. This started happening when I uploaded my character from my Xbox 360 and used the materials from there. Idk if it’s because it’s not processing the old gen items or? I also tried creating a new world and it was fine for the first 30 min until it froze and crashed again at the same place. Does that mean the character is affected as well and I’d have to start all over? Is there a solution for this? I’m an Xbox one user by the way.

Ok so lately I’ve been back on terraria and all of a sudden it starts freezing and crashing. I’d get to the ocean part of the map and it would freeze and crash. This started happening when I uploaded my character from my Xbox 360 and used the materials from there. Idk if it’s because it’s not processing the old gen items or? I also tried creating a new world and it was fine for the first 30 min until it froze and crashed again at the same place. Does that mean the character is affected as well and I’d have to start all over? Is there a solution for this? I’m an Xbox one user by the way.
Hi @Jsmaximus, welcome to the forum. :)

After you made the new world, you mentioned that it froze and crashed “in the same place”. Meaning that it’s crashing around the same area as the other world? In the ocean?

Does it do this with a different character? Does your original character have any items that were unobtainable through legitimate gameplay in the 360 version?

Back
Top Bottom