PS4 Help!!

I’ve sent a bug report to pipeworks but basically I was wondering how to fix this glitch. So I spent a while on this ps4 world and now for some reason if I go to far left or right it crashes! Please help if you know a way to fix this.

I’ve sent a bug report to pipeworks but basically I was wondering how to fix this glitch. So I spent a while on this ps4 world and now for some reason if I go to far left or right it crashes! Please help if you know a way to fix this.
Hi there @Idk what do put as name, welcome to the forums, and sorry to hear of this issue. :)

I'm glad that you have already sent in a bug report to Pipeworks, the console developers. For others that are stopping by and reading, this is where you can send bug reports directly to the console devs: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You can also send them a copy of your world file so that they can see firsthand the issue. Instructions for that are here:

Sorry I don't have any workarounds for you to try. Pipeworks is going to be the best in being able to offer any suggestions on something technical like this.

Back
Top Bottom